Halloween Horror Nights theme announced

There is more to come in the coming weeks as well. It has already been officially confirmed that Rocky Horror Picture show will at HHN...but no mention of it. No mention of the scarezone and no mention of the thing with Midnight Syndicate. I bet within the next couple of weeks we'll see more and more.

think it will be in the beetlejuice review area?

or do you think it would be only performed from mid oct to the end of the hhn year?
i missed out on robosaurus last year by 2 nights. it wasn't at the first half of october last year.

Okay guys - any comments on the new updated webpage? Pretty exciting. I thought the carnival would be complete. I guess they're gonna continue to give us little updates. Either way, I can't wait!!!

think it will be in the beetlejuice review area?

or do you think it would be only performed from mid oct to the end of the hhn year?
i missed out on robosaurus last year by 2 nights. it wasn't at the first half of october last year.

The main site lists it, so my guess is that its going to be in the BJ area. The Freak show should be in the Animal Actors Stage.

Okay guys - any comments on the new updated webpage? Pretty exciting. I thought the carnival would be complete. I guess they're gonna continue to give us little updates. Either way, I can't wait!!!

Here's what I've read over on the HHN Vault...I consider the source who posted this to be quite reliable and it does make a lot of sense.

The site as it is is incomplete. It was posted for the public as is due to the fact that the media announcement on the 30th led to a high increase in traffic and Guest Services at Universal was getting flooded with complaints that the site wasn't working (people who couldn't figure out the clues). To stem the flow of complaints they just posted what they had ready and will add to it.

Im kinda new to this and I am just wondering how you guys get to these puzzles? I go to the landscape part where they show the carnival and tents and such but I cant click on anything is there something special I am suppose to do?

Im kinda new to this and I am just wondering how you guys get to these puzzles? I go to the landscape part where they show the carnival and tents and such but I cant click on anything is there something special I am suppose to do?
There are no puzzles anymore. Once they announced everything, the website was fully updated.

Hi All

I've been a semi lurker on this board since it started & have decided that you will all be the best people to ask for some advice.

My family & I booked our holiday for 2 weeks on 2nd November, I was initially very disapointed that we wouldn't be able to attend the HHN but then the dates were released & by some miracle the dates ran til the 3rd !! WOO HOO, so I got tickets straight away :banana: :banana:

Now to my question. How busy is it expected to be on the last night & do you think I should get the fastpass tickets as well ?

Thanks in advance

Yes! This is so exciting! For the first time after being totally worn from our 'Heat From Hell" trip to WDW and USF in early August, I am looking forward again to our HHN trip the end of September. The houses and shows sound absolutely great! Oh, and the cherry on top of the buttercream icing on my chocolate cake is the Rocky Horror Picture Show! Please, Please Confirm!!! I know I am showing my age but my girlfriends and I used to sneak out to the midnight showing at the Fox Theatre in our area almost 30 years ago. There was a stage with a full set of actors, toast, newspapers, waterguns, etc!!! I am feeling young again! Might have to rethink bringing the spouse - LOL!!!

Hi All

I've been a semi lurker on this board since it started & have decided that you will all be the best people to ask for some advice.

My family & I booked our holiday for 2 weeks on 2nd November, I was initially very disapointed that we wouldn't be able to attend the HHN but then the dates were released & by some miracle the dates ran til the 3rd !! WOO HOO, so I got tickets straight away :banana: :banana:

Now to my question. How busy is it expected to be on the last night & do you think I should get the fastpass tickets as well ?

Thanks in advance

Hey there - I would absolutely get the express pass. Better to be safe than sorry. As far as crowds, I would expect them to thin out in November, but you never know. I would go expecting major crowds and with express pass in hand!

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter