Halloween Horror Nights!! R U Goin???

The Bill & Ted's Halloween Show over at the Wild West Stunt Show arena was hilarious back in 2002. They picked fun at a bunch of pop culture icons including The Simpsons, Will & Grace, and Scooby Doo. There was also a few moments with the Crocodile Hunter, which I'm sure they will drop if they haven't already. Such a shame too, we always to poke fun at the things we love most. His character's bits of comic relief still linger in my mind. Anyway, the Halloween Show is a must see in my opinion (if they have it this year).

YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!!! 16 more days and counting, im super excited and can't wait to be there. :tinker: :drinking1 pixiedust:

oh... thnx guys for all your help im sure im gonna have such a wonderful time ( says sacastically)

i just love evil, demented , scary clowns :thumbsup2 :guilty: :sad2: :scared1: :sad: :clown:

Well, in that case, I'm sure you'll meet a new friend or two at HHN. Like this one...

hhn2006-jack.jpg

Funny? I wasn't trying to be funny. Jack is really just a cuddly teddy bear... who will haunt your dreams with his maniacal laughter. :lmao:

Oh, for anyone who hasn't heard, they've updated the official site again. The 2006 drawer in the Behind the Screams section of the site is now open with a video inside. The video was taped almost entirely inside this year's haunted houses, so don't watch it if you don't want to be spoiled. You can also get the Caretaker to give someone a call now, too...

F-L-A said:
Funny? I wasn't trying to be funny. Jack is really just a cuddly teddy bear... who will haunt your dreams with his maniacal laughter. :lmao:

Oh, for anyone who hasn't heard, they've updated the official site again. The 2006 drawer in the Behind the Screams section of the site is now open with a video inside. The video was taped almost entirely inside this year's haunted houses, so don't watch it if you don't want to be spoiled. You can also get the Caretaker to give someone a call now, too...

I do NOT wanna meet the clown in your above post! :scared1:
Thanks for the HHN site update! I just sent the call link to my husband, cant wait to see what happens when he opens it. :rolleyes1

Don't worry, Jack is very.....huggable? You'll definetly love him. He sure is a hoot. And he's made a few new friends at Psychoscarepy.

yay...................... :badpc:

btw i did the caretaker thing to my boyfriend and he FREAKED!!!!!

it was hilarius

GrimReapuh said:
Don't worry, Jack is very.....huggable? You'll definetly love him. He sure is a hoot. And he's made a few new friends at Psychoscarepy.

They've even increased the number of times he shows up now. More kil-... huggable clown love to go around! :bitelip:

We'll be going along with most of the IOACentral Radio crew, on Sunday the 15th. If you like Jack, the evil demented clown, then listen to my interview with him on IOACentral Radio:
myspace.com/ioacentralradio
Its the second show, the HHN Show on the bottom...just click on it. We also talk with TJ Mannarino, and Minight Syndicate composer Ed Douglas.
This weeks show we have a live trip report from our demented reporter Scott Yuken.....Who will also be at HHN on the 15th. Should be fun.Anyone want to meet?

im going on the 15th as well but im not looking fowrad to meeting jack.....
but what is it that u do exactly?

Hello, I am going to Horror Nights on the 14th. But I also have a 2 day 2 park ticket. So I was wondering at which park do I have to be at so that I can get in early to Horror Nights before the normal crowd comes in? IOA or USF? And will I be able to get in early with a regular admission ticket instead of the $10 stay and scream upgrade? Thanks for the help!

You need to be at Universal. The $10 upgrade is to kill time at IoA. If you already have 2 day/2 park tickets, you don't need it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter