Halloween High Tea @ Disneyland Resort

For clarification, are all the afternoon teas during October the Halloween tea? We would love to do it but when I reserved our time on the 6th I didn't see any special designation for "Trick or Tea"

For clarification, are all the afternoon teas during October the Halloween tea? We would love to do it but when I reserved our time on the 6th I didn't see any special designation for "Trick or Tea"
Chances are yes. Last year, they didn't announce the trick or tea until all the times were already booked. I anticipated that would happen again with Christmas, so I booked a regular one and sure enough, a few weeks before my date, it was changed to Holiday tea. You are better off booking and then cancelling when it is announced if you don't have what you want. As soon as anything is announced, all the times will be booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter