Halloween & Christmas decorations!

emmaness

DIS Veteran
Hellooo,

Just a quick question as I couldn't find the info anywhere... around what date do the decorations go up for occasions such as Halloween and Christmas? It would just be nice to know for possible future visits around those times of the year! :wizard:

Thank you muchly! :)

I've been on two occasions

First visit was right at the very end of September - timed it badly because I missed the end of the previous season and the start of the Halloween season. I think the date was 28th Sept but there were a number of pumpkin men already showing about the place.

The second visit was during the Halloween season proper - right at the end in fact - Xmas decorations in the shops but nothing to be seen really in the park. I did notice what I thought was Belle's Xmas Village sprouting up when I went up to the top of the Queen of Hearts Castle in the Maze.

HTH

The Halloween decorations go up on the 1st October until 31st, when we arrived on the 3rd October last year the Park was decorated although I'm sure new pumpkin men were sprouting up during our stay.
Christmas season this year runs from 5th November to 8th January 06 :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter