Habbo Looking More Like VMK.

I looked at that site and couldn't figure out if it was pay to play or not. Does anyone know?

The game is free. But like toontown, if you pay for the game, you get more features.. Clothes, furniture, etc. As it is, you need to buy, yes buy, with your REAL money, fake money for the game. I did this today, but.. I like it. My room looks awesome in my opinion. Most of the furniture is really cheap too. (In prices!) The only problem is the perverts, and people with bad language. If you're under 13.. don't play. Well.. the game should be designed for 15 year olds.. but that would be creepy!

When i was 10, i played Habbo, and payed for credits. When my mom found out i was ringing habbo and asking for credits, i was grounded for 2 months
Her bill was 132.00 + £90 because of me :(

When you were 10?! Such a perverted site, and it's unsafe. I can't imagine kids/teens under 16 go on Habbo. I'm 15 and I tried Habbo, but I quit for the second day I joined. The rooms are like, "Meet me on C.A.M." which I think scares me a little. There are also jails, and I went into one, and they were swearing. Freaks me out.
Wow, that bill was a lot of money. Sorry about your punishment.

:O

I joined this cool group. It's for ' different ' people. lol!

Oh well. The only thing I should be worrying about, is having fun.

i love habbo! :D

♥DizzyDizney♥;24938167 said:
When you were 10?! Such a perverted site, and it's unsafe. I can't imagine kids/teens under 16 go on Habbo. I'm 15 and I tried Habbo, but I quit for the second day I joined. The rooms are like, "Meet me on C.A.M." which I think scares me a little. There are also jails, and I went into one, and they were swearing. Freaks me out.
Wow, that bill was a lot of money. Sorry about your punishment.

I know, i never even look at the site...

Habbo is a madhouse filled with creeps and freaks who won't stop cursing. I really don't mind the cursing because highschool and cursing is a magnet. But there are those who are like, "hey girl..send me your email and picture and we can talk" :sad2:

Omg I Just So A Habbo Advertisement On Dis !!

That is because the ads system the DIS use (google) looks for keywords and then relates the ads to that. That's why the habbo ad is here because this topic if discussing habbo.

I've never liked habbo and have no intention of playing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter