• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Guardians of the Galaxy and other Marvel movies

I am not a comic book reader, but I do like action films. The Marvel movies have been great all around. Guardians of the Galaxy is really good. I'm looking forward to owning it on BluRay.

Ant-Man, starring Paul Rudd as the titular hero, has a release date of July 17, 2015, with other movies like Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1, 2015) and Captain America 3 (May 6, 2016).

About:-That's going to rub people the wrong way, but it's the truth. Who actually reads ... That's why Guardians of the Galaxy was so weird for me. Going into it

I love Marvel movies. Not really a comic book reader but I fully enjoy nearly every Marvel movie released. Guardians of the Galaxy was a huge surprise, I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did.

Marvel Studios are the new Pixar. They certainly know what they are doing. I haven't been disappointed in a single movie. Some are better than others, but all are very good. Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars are going to keep Disney in the black for a long time to come.

Guardians of the Galaxy was fantastic, by the way.

I love Marvel movies. Not really a comic book reader but I fully enjoy nearly every Marvel movie released. Guardians of the Galaxy was a huge surprise, I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did.
I agree with this--I love them! And Guardians was a hoot, I really loved it. But I also don't have a huge connection to the source material.

they have had a great run with both the Marvel Universe movies (those Disney ones that all tie together) and the "orphans" as in Spiderman and the X-men movies which are other studios...of course, they haven't all been hits, lets not forget Judge Dredd, The Punisher, Ghost Rider, Electra, Daredevil, The Fantastic Four, both versions of The Hulk...granted most the misses were pre-Disney getting involved.

I really doubt DC is going to be able to match with Batman vs. Superman and the Justice League series, maybe had they done so after Batman Begins, but the Man of Steel wasn't all that great.

My husband was a big comic book reader growing up and the ones he looks back on most fondly had to do with the Infinity Gauntlet. As you can imagine, he is thrilled with the path Marvel movies have taken!

I never really read comic books beyond Archie, so I have no background other than what has been created in the Marvel movie universe. I have loved or liked all the Marvel movies. Guardians of the Galaxy was my favorite, so far.

I think I've loved all the Marvel movies so far. The Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy are my favorites so far. I can't wait for the next Avengers movie this May! :goodvibes

I have a lot of questions about the Guardians of the Galaxy characters. Where is Groot originally from? How did Rocket escaped his tormentors who were experimenting on him? Are there are any female floral colossi or are they like some plants…?

I'm a fan of the Marvel movies, except Captain America. However, I'm growing tired of Hollywood's over saturation of this genre.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter