Grossest Thing You've Seen at the Parks

Those stories are horrid!!!!!!

These two are both from Typhoon Lagoon:

1. A little boy being walked out of the wave pool by his mother with brown running down both legs. Both legs were covered! Looked like chocolate milkshake covering his legs but it wasn't a milkshake! ICK!!!!

2. I was sitting on one of the lounge chairs and a foreign family sat across from us. The teenage boy stayed and the rest of the family left. Then the teenage boy stripped down to nothing and laid down on the lounge chair! I don't know which was grosser - his naked body or that he was laying on the lounge chair with no towel underneath him! haha! A cast member came running over telling him to put his clothes back on but he didn't speak english so he didn't know what he was saying! I was laughing so hard!!!

2. I was sitting on one of the lounge chairs and a foreign family sat across from us. The teenage boy stayed and the rest of the family left. Then the teenage boy stripped down to nothing and laid down on the lounge chair! I don't know which was grosser - his naked body or that he was laying on the lounge chair with no towel underneath him! haha! A cast member came running over telling him to put his clothes back on but he didn't speak english so he didn't know what he was saying! I was laughing so hard!!!

OMG I'm cracking up at this ^^ :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Those poor CM's

I will confess, there was one time we belonged on this thread :blush:

DS4 has a terrible gag reflex and something triggered it at Biergarten. He threw up everywhere, table floor, himself etc. I picked him up, wrapped him in a rain poncho and ran him to a bathroom outside the restaurant to clean him up. I felt so bad for the people in the restaurant and the bathroom. I just could not get him clean so I ended up dropping him in the stroller and covering him so people wouldn't have to see him covered in vomit as we left the park. :sick:

Apparently DH tried to tip the poor guy who had to clean the table and he would not take it.

This is a thread that you just can't look away from, even if you want to. Keep them coming!

Luv there are a Lot of old people who have wounds that don't heal anymore. Usually they don't hurt but should have proper bandaging.
Trust me there is a Lot of nasty under peoples clothes that no one wants to see

A tampon floating in the wave pool at TL.

This is one of the reasons I do not go to the water parks. I do enjoy the slides & wave pools, etc. But the thought of things like this makes me want to keep a distance.

Yeah, this was probably 10 years ago because my son was small enough that I picked him up and ran the opposite direction. (after pointing it out to a CM) But yeah, all the gross things we've seen at WDW were at the water parks. And yeah, we still go to them. I just try not to think about the grossness. LOL

I have two:
1. The one and only time I went to the Lights, Moters, Action show we were sitting in the bleachers and there was a mother holding a little girl about 3-4 ight in font of me. She was acing back towards me and didnt look lke she felt too wel. Needless to say she ended up projectile vomting at me.... Poor kid...
2. @ MK while riding the train my I was sitting next to this man that was travelingby himself, for the whole trip he was picking the paint of the seat in front of him and eating it... It was something you couldn't look away from...he go through a big chunk of it before the trip was over.

Yeah, this was probably 10 years ago because my son was small enough that I picked him up and ran the opposite direction. (after pointing it out to a CM) But yeah, all the gross things we've seen at WDW were at the water parks. And yeah, we still go to them. I just try not to think about the grossness. LOL
In my experience Blizzard Beach is the better choice 100x over when it comes to avoiding grossness... of course nothing is foolproof.

Roughly 8 years ago or so, we were staying at All Star Sports Resort. And we were swimming on the very first day. And we discovered something that resembled a Snickers bar at the bottom of the pool. Unfortunately it wasn't a Snickers bar, and it was actually bigger and thicker. Yeah, it was poop. We told the lifeguard about it, and they cleared the pool. They then brought in a vacuum and sucked it right up out of the pool, then everyone was cleared to swim once again. It was pretty gross, and hard to enjoy swimming the rest of that day.

One other thing. This isn't park related, but having to do with the Resorts. A few years back we checked into our room at the Villa's at Disney's Wilderness Lodge. And when we opened up the drawers to put our clothes in them, we discovered an outfit that was left behind. The shirt was fine, the shorts were fine, but the underwear that were left behind were not. They had brown streaks on them, and it was absolutely disgusting. How can house keeping not check the drawers for left behind items?

During a looong wait at Test Track, just as we climb the stairs was fresh, human scat. Someone had told their child to poop in the corner of the line vs. take them to the restroom, classy.

One night, we were walking out of MK and a drunk woman squatted against a light pole. A moment later, a trickle of liquid started coming out of her pants. Her friends and her started cracking up. We walked past but looked back and saw a security guard taking her away. Hope she got banned lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!