Grocery stores???

tomchfun97006

Earning My Ears
Are there any grocery stores close??? We want to be able to pick up drinks and snack food once we arive.

I asked this question when I first joined; apparently there are several within easy driving distance, but not close enough to walk to. If you have your own vehicle, shouldn't be any problem. If not, you can catch a cab.

This looks like the closest Albertsons.... I looked it up on "Google Earth"... I doubt you would want to walk that far but it looks like it would be a quick cab ride. I'm thinking that's what I will do.... :confused3

Albertsons Supermarkets
714 636 1872
9822 Katella Ave
Anaheim, CA 92804, United States

Many of hotels just across Harbor have small convenience stores in them with selections of snacks, drinks and such. If you have a car, there is a target just two blocks soutn on Harbor from DL and they have the usual department with snacks, drinks, and some cold items i think too.

Oh, I should have added: Some of the grocery stores deliver! Albertson's is one of them, so you could sign up for their online ordering service, order the groceries you want, and have them delivered right to the hotel! We might do that.

Be sure you are in you room when they deliver. If you are not at the hotel, they will not leave the order. Also a good idea to let the hotel know you are expecting it.

Thanks for posting this info! DH and I decided to order from Albertson's once we get there. I agree...*so* much easier. BTW...how long do they normally take to deliver the groceries?

You might want to do it before you leave for your trip, because I think you need to allow at least one day. They'll give you blocks of time to choose from- a few hour window, you pick which window works for you.

Oh! Thanks for the tip, I'd better get on it! I haven't signed up for the service yet.

Do you have to sign up for a particular store to join, or do you select a store when you place the order?

Alex2kMommy said:
Oh, I should have added: Some of the grocery stores deliver! Albertson's is one of them, so you could sign up for their online ordering service, order the groceries you want, and have them delivered right to the hotel! We might do that.

That's an awesome idea! Thanks for sharing it!
I wish I'd known that last year, when we were there with no car.
This year we are driving down, so I am thinking that Target will be really convenient. Thanks for that tip. too. I love Target!

I did look at the little grocery mart at our hotel, but everything was very over priced. Of course! I will like bringing some of our own drinks and snacks into the parks this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter