Grocery store??

mickeem

Crazy4WDW!!
I wont have a car, and am wondering what is the easiest way to get to a grocery store to pick up a few items for the kids...
Is goodings the closest? and what are your reccomendations for travel...
We are taking a cruise, and the bus drops us off at the resort...

Will be staying at the Polynesian.
Thank You

Ther is a Publix food store with decent prices a mile from WDW. I believe it is on I 192.(someone correct me if the number is wrong)

Are you flying in? Some of the car serices stop at the grocery store on the way from the airpot to your hotel for free. It offsets the cost of the car if it's more expensive than the shuttle. I'm not sure about the poly- but we had planned to do the grocery stop & last minute decided to take the shuttle instead & we were able to buy the little groceries we needed at the shop at the boardwalk... it was a little more expensive but if you weigh the cost of the car against the shuttle for 2 people, it was pretty even & we just couldnt WAIT to get to our hotel!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter