Grocery store between MCO and BWV?

goofy4tink

No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator
My ds is picking me up at MCO at around 6:30 pm on Nov 29. Then he is dropping me off at BWV on his way home to Tampa. I need to get some stuff...soda, water, cereal, snacks....what/where is the closest grocery store that is on the way? I don't want to go to far off the main drag and hold up my ds, but I don't need enough stuff to do wegoshop. So...any suggestions/directions?? Thanks.

Publix wasn't that far off the main drag and the prices were good. You can get alcohol there too so when everyone comes back to your villa after the JR meet you can offer us all a drink :rotfl2:

I'd suggest publix as well. The closest one on the way is the one near the outlets.

twotoohappy said:
Publix wasn't that far off the main drag and the prices were good. You can get alcohol there too so when everyone comes back to your villa after the JR meet you can offer us all a drink :rotfl2:

Yep, I can see all of us crammed in my little tiny studio...maybe the overflow can head to Karen's!!!! Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter