Greetings from new DIS member

Leon O

Earning My Ears
My family has been DVC members since 2007. We own at AKV and SSR. I enjoy the theming and Animals at AKV whereas my wife and daughters prefer SSR for its easy access to the shopping at Disney Springs.
When available at 7 months we enjoy the Beach Club and Poly.

We are not a ride family or foodies. We prefer to relax and spend time together.

Cheers,

Leon

My family has been DVC members since 2007. We own at AKV and SSR. I enjoy the theming and Animals at AKV whereas my wife and daughters prefer SSR for its easy access to the shopping at Disney Springs.
When available at 7 months we enjoy the Beach Club and Poly.

We are not a ride family or foodies. We prefer to relax and spend time together.

Cheers,

Leon
Hi Leon!!

We're DVC members as well...AKV and Beach Club!! One thing about me is that I really struggle to remember what all the abbreviations stand for here. I would have probably been lost about AKV and SSR but your mention of animals and shopping helped me along!

That's cool about relaxing and spending time together.

I think we're mostly ride people but also sometimes into the food...especially the festivals. Though it's gotten to the point that we've been on the rides so much that sometimes waiting in line seems as important as the actual ride. I mean important to the experience of being together as a family.

Hi Leon!!

We're DVC members as well...AKV and Beach Club!! One thing about me is that I really struggle to remember what all the abbreviations stand for here. I would have probably been lost about AKV and SSR but your mention of animals and shopping helped me along!

That's cool about relaxing and spending time together.

I think we're mostly ride people but also sometimes into the food...especially the festivals. Though it's gotten to the point that we've been on the rides so much that sometimes waiting in line seems as important as the actual ride. I mean important to the experience of being together as a family.
Thanks for the Welcome!

While not foodies, we do enjoy the festivals. We finally made it to the Festival of the Arts, finishing the trifecta.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter