Great rate at Hyatt Orlando Airport

Key rating? I just went to look at my reservation and when I went to hotwire, I typed in orlando, then the area (airport) then the rating, the highest I could click on was 3 and a half star , hotwire shows you the price but not the hotel, you have to buy it. I do not think there is alot of hotels with this rating close to the airport, I was hoping for the Hyatt and got it!
$72.00! with Tax and all it comes to $86.95 TOTAL that is what is charged to my card.

4crusin, Hotwire traditionally rates with 'keys' rather than 'stars'. Who knows why? LOL

This is a good deal, what are the dates for it?

Also, for anyone else seeking this same quality hotel and area, keep in mind that you can generally get a better price for the same hotels on priceline. I understand some people feel more comfortable thinking they get a choice with hotwire, but it is essentially the same service (you only know the star rating and area before you buy on hotwire, both things you can choose on priceline). And you can get a lessor price on priceline. A good place to research accepted bids and bidding strategies is www.biddingfortravel.com . (They also have a hotwire section, for hotwire enthusiasts.)

Hope that helps out someone! And congrats again on the good price! :)

BK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter