Great minds think alike

Belle Ella

DIS Veteran
I thought this was a funny moment from visiting my grandmother in Auburn this weekend. While I was in DL a couple of weeks ago I finally caved in and bought one of the Jim Shore carousel princesses that I ahve had my eye on for a while (Snow White, because she's my favorite). Well, as luck would have it my grandmother bought me exactly the same thing at Gottschalks (sp?) which of course she couldn't return because they are going out of business. The second I saw what was in the bag I just couldn't help but start laughing, and of course I feel bad. Just wonderful timing, huh? My sister picked it out I guess. She knows how I think.

LOL Too bad it's not a Belle or Tink, I'd buy your extra off you! lol I got one for DD9 for Christmas that was Cinderella but couldn't find a Tink or Belle for DD12, at least not one I liked enough to get.

Oh no..I moved from Central Ca a couple of years ago..I have been back..but..rarely to shop..I didn't know Gottschalks was going out of business..I really did like that store..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter