Great flight on V Australia & loving Seattle!

aussiemickeys

Mouseketeer
Hello, We are about to start our last full day here in Seattle before our cruise tomorrow. Seattle is fantastic & the people are so laid back & friendly. We haven't even left yet & we allready know someday we would like to come back. Our main flight (we had 4) from Brisbane to LA on V Australia was excellent. We flew Premium Economy & I think it has really spoilt us now. The food was nice enough, I didn't really notice the mood lighting. The standouts were the extra space & the staff who couldn't do enough for you. O.K. now off to explore more of Seattle & today Macy's are having a 50 to 80% off sale, so we will just HAVE to squeeze that in as well!

So glad to hear you're having a great time! Enjoy the sale at Macys. Shopping in the US is the best!

Yay!!! Glad to hear you loved V Aust, we love them too. Hope you find some amazing stuff at the sales.

Have a great cruise and hope you travel safely.:flower3:

We might have a Prime Minister by the time you come back :lmao:

xxx

Glad to find that you are loving Seattle. Hope that it is sunny for you there.

We might have a PM by the time the September travellers head off! :eek:

Glad you are having an amazing time.

VAustralia is great isn't it. I don't think I have heard a bad report yet.

Gosh that Macy's sale sounds SO exciting, have fun! Make sure you go to the counter and get the international shoppers card and you will get another 10% off on top of the sale :thumbsup2 Have a fantastic time and I'm looking forward to hearing more about your trip.

Glad to hear that you made it there safely and in comfort! Happy shopping!!!!

Hello, We are about to start our last full day here in Seattle before our cruise tomorrow. Seattle is fantastic & the people are so laid back & friendly. We haven't even left yet & we allready know someday we would like to come back. Our main flight (we had 4) from Brisbane to LA on V Australia was excellent. We flew Premium Economy & I think it has really spoilt us now. The food was nice enough, I didn't really notice the mood lighting. The standouts were the extra space & the staff who couldn't do enough for you. O.K. now off to explore more of Seattle & today Macy's are having a 50 to 80% off sale, so we will just HAVE to squeeze that in as well!

Hi aussiemickeys, glad to hear your trip is going so well. I just have a quick question for you, could you sleep better in premium economy? I know the seats go back a little more but is it enough to let you sleep. Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip and enjoy your shopping. I love Macys:lovestruc

Hi aussiemickeys, glad to hear your trip is going so well. I just have a quick question for you, could you sleep better in premium economy? I know the seats go back a little more but is it enough to let you sleep. Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip and enjoy your shopping. I love Macys:lovestruc

We flew Ecomony going over and Premium coming back in December and it was not any easier sleeping in Premium than in economy. None of us slept on the way home we could just not get comfortable, even my DS who sleeps anywhere. We did like it, the seat width was a little wider, the seats did recline a tiny bit more and there was a bit more room between you and the seat in front. But it does not recline that much more to make it easier to sleep :sad1:

Thanks aussietravellers, I was looking into upgrading if possible but you have once again saved me a some money!. I love the idea of business class being able to sleep through the flight but really we just can't afford it. Yikes they charge for it....I can't believe the price difference. Premium is do-able (is that a word?) but not if you can't sleep. We should have enough room as DS(3) will be between me and DH so his little bottom doesn't take up much room at all. Then my MIL and the two girls in another row in front with their little bums she will be right as well! Do you mind me asking were you got your packing cubes from and if they were the same price as online? Looking at getting some they are such a great idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter