Great first BWV trip

Buzzsgramma

DIS Veteran
Our fam of 11 had our first stay at BWV 9/21-9/29....and let me assure you we had a magical time....when I first walked in I thought YES this was a good idea....Purchasing DVC i mean.......we were on the first floor SV overlooking the enrty way or rather closer to the bridge.....Grandkids loved Comm.Hall.....we loved SAB and the special boat to take us over whenever......although we did get to go to Luna Park Pool which opened the day before we left......Check in was great and service good....Dinner for 6 adults at the Flying Fish(super) Big River Grille and Spoodles......Beaches and Cream was so much fun........DH loves ice cream. Thought the MK a bit busier than expected on 22 and 27.......Cindys BF was wonderful even the boys 5 &6 loved it.....Went to Epcot mildly crowded no long lines to see the Characters at 4 pm.......Some of the fam. did BB and loved it.....DH and I going back in Dec. the Boardwalk was .esp lovely in the even and one of the most fun things we did.......u wont believe it was 9 of us on a surrey-bike.....I could go on....Air travel was delightful.........

glad you guys had such a nice first trip. can't you just imagine all the fun you'll have for the next 40+ years?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter