Granville's Steakhouse Dress Code?

FirstTimeCruiser

Mouseketeer
Is there a dress code for Granville's Steakhouse at the DLH? We're going to be eating there on Sunday after we go to the movies to see POTC2!!! :cool1:

Thanks!

We wore what we were wearing in the parks, but it was in the fall and we had on pants and decent shirts/shoes. I wouldn't wear shorts and flip flops or a hat. Some people were kind of dressed up. If you have time, change into something else in your room before arriving. Of course, this is just my opinion - others may disagree.
Have a great time! :sunny:

You can wear what you would wear to the park. A lot of people do change for dinner. Nothing fancy, but pants and a shirt. The last time we were there, my sister and I did not have time to change out of shorts. There was no problem at the restaurant. I don't think that they care about what you wear as long as it looks decent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter