Grand Villa Booked!

IandGsmom

Just another crazy Disney lady
Just had to share my extreme giddiness!!! I just booked a standard view Grand Villa for early February. Party of 7 going. Now if I can figure out what floors these are on. I have been searching and it seems like there is only a couple of standard view grand villas and the information is all over the place as far as which floors.

:maleficen---> me right now

Just had to share my extreme giddiness!!! I just booked a standard view Grand Villa for early February. Party of 7 going. Now if I can figure out what floors these are on. I have been searching and it seems like there is only a couple of standard view grand villas and the information is all over the place as far as which floors.

I totally understand your giddiness. I booked a Grand Villa ocean view on Monday for the middle of February.

I have a grand villa, ocean view, booked for my family. We arrive in 3 weeks. I’m so excited. This is our first trip to Aulani.

Woohoo!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Congrats to all! And to Drcoulsey! WOW, an OV Grand Villa for your FIRST trip to Aulani! That is AWESOME!!! You are going to looooooove Aulani!

We will be going back for our 4th stay, but first time in a GV. Just booked it at the 7 month window for February as my brood is coming this time! A week at Aulani in an ocean view GV and then on to a neighbor island. Thankful... :cutie:

IandGsmom, big congrats on snagging a standard view GV at Aulani at the 7 month window! I am NOT well versed on where the standard view GV's are at Aulani (though I have been in the OV GV's a couple of times during our stays in a 1 bedroom OV), but my understanding was that they were the low floored GV's in the Ewa and Waianae towers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!