grand canyon tour?

TrsisHi

Earning My Ears
Has anyone taken a bus tour from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon? I read some negative reviews on trip advisor, but I was hoping to be able to do a tour like this.

I'd also like to know about the one day bus tour, I believe through Grand Canyon Tours, but I read positive reviews on trip advisor. It's a full day, pick up at 6am and drop-off at 9:30pm.

Sorry there haven't been any replies because I'm wondering the same thing. One bus company got such rave reviews on tripadvisor that I was more suspicious than impressed. I'm thinking of going to LV alone and think the bus tour would be the way to see the Grand Canyon -- so hope someone sees this and gives us all a report.

:confused3

http://www.lasvegasgrandcanyontour.com/

Two of my friends did this one, and said it was great. I plan on using them as well, but that won't be till June so I can't tell you much. They said it was a must do if visiting Vegas, even though you do lose the entire day for it. They did, and we will be doing the South Rim one for the $79.

We visited Grand Canyon South and West rim during the month of November. We throughly enjoyed the trip. Most beautiful place in the world. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. I will certainly do this again when I come back to Vegas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter