Grand Californian Pools...

MATTERHORN

<font color=purple>HA HA take that all of you unco
Anyone know what time the pool opens and closes in June? Would we be able to swim from say 9-11 before we check out? Also do the slides have seperate hours than the pools, we don't want to miss those. Thanks

Andrea

I am not exactly sure what time they open and close but they will definately be open between the 9-11 hours that you mentioned. I have seen people swimming Very early in the morning maybe at 7am or so and I think they close at 10pm. I stay there all of the time but I have never been unable to swim when I want to (reasonable hours) so I have never really noticed the rules.
I hope this helps. Marilyn :sunny:

We were at DLH last week and the slides closed at 5 Mon-Thur and 7 fri-sun. I don't know what time they are open, but they follow the schedules of lifeguards. So if the lifeguards are on duty, then the slides should be open.

Was there a pool closing time at DLH?

The pools at the Grand are open from 6am until 9pm. We were just there and one night at about 9:30 I wanted to go to the hot tub, but when I checked about the hours I was told the pool closes at 9. I thought that was weird.

Not sure about the slide hours.

Thank you everyone for all the info! Yeah that is kinda strange that it closes at 9, I wonder if that is the same in the summer. I guess I will call the hotel to see if the hours change seasonally. Glad to hear it opens so early though!

Andrea

We were there last month and wanted to do the same thing...swim before checking out. The pool was open but the slide wasn't. We waited until 10am hoping it would open then, but it didn't. I don't know what time the slide opens? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter