Grand Californian Construction Pics from Darkbeer

squidmo

Mouseketeer
Darkbeer (from MiceChat and MousePlanet) has posted a bunch of photos of the GCV construction to his photo album. Here is a link- the photos start on page 6 and go through page 17. They've already started the demolition of those "Architectural Overhangs" mentioned in the first permit.

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/3429166#P-6-15

Thanks for the link! I was there on Sunday and they hadn't started tearing down the overhang yet.

Since it looks like they will be building very close to the edge of DCA I wonder if they will have a special DVC entrance?

anyone have an expectations for the point per night cost here?? I would LOVE to stay here since I've never been to DL before!

anyone have an expectations for the point per night cost here?? I would LOVE to stay here since I've never been to DL before!

It hasn't even been officially announced. While it certainly seems that it will be a DVC, we don't know that for sure yet...so we definitely don't know anything about points. And since there has never been anything at DL before....who knows where the point per night is going to start :confused3 I couldn't even guess! :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter