• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grand California Coffee maker?

Iggipolka

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Hi. I was wondering if the 1 bedroom villas have a drip style coffee maker or a pod/Kuerig type. Want to make sure I bring the right kind of coffee! Thanks.

Every DVC room has drip coffee makers regardless of location. They will give you a starter filter pack, 1 decaf, one regular. No DVC resort has the pod style of Coffee Makers.

It's a dripper, we stayed there a month ago and it's the same as the WDW ones.

Every DVC room has drip coffee makers regardless of location. They will give you a starter filter pack, 1 decaf, one regular. No DVC resort has the pod style of Coffee Makers.

That's not quite the case anymore as some DVC resorts at WDW are getting the pod coffee makers placed in their rooms. When I contacted DVC Member Satisfaction they said that they are switching to 4 cup pots, based on member feedback. And that at resorts that are connected to a Disney cash resort sometimes housekeeper accidentally replaces a broken coffee maker with a pod style maker. You can always request the larger Mr. Coffee makers while they are available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter