Got Inferno? Got an Offer For You

Status
Not open for further replies.

DISNEYHAWAII

Earning my Ears
I will trade all of the folowing for an Inferno Magic Pin:
1 Complete Space Suit
1 Full Indian Outfit
1 Full Cowboy Outfit (with all variations of shirts)
1 Full Tomorrowland Pin Set (Includes Submarine, People Mover, Sky Way, Motor Boat, and Flying Saucer)
1 Teleportation Magic Pin
1 Fireworks Magic Pin
1 Invisibility Magic Pin
1 Magic Mirror
1 Wanted Poster

Let me know if you are interested. At this time I am only looking to trade these items for inferno.

Thanks and PM me

Bummer! I traded my inferno pin to my son for a measly cowboy hat and boots! :)

Aww, you know I'd trade you if I had it. I don't even know how it can be gotten. Is it a prize for something?

DISNEYHAWAII said:
I will trade all of the folowing for an Inferno Magic Pin:
1 Complete Space Suit
1 Full Indian Outfit
1 Full Cowboy Outfit (with all variations of shirts)
1 Full Tomorrowland Pin Set (Includes Submarine, People Mover, Sky Way, Motor Boat, and Flying Saucer)
1 Teleportation Magic Pin
1 Fireworks Magic Pin
1 Invisibility Magic Pin
1 Magic Mirror
1 Wanted Poster

Let me know if you are interested. At this time I am only looking to trade these items for inferno.

i have inferno but my friend has it today i will get it from her today. if she is not on right today can i still have it today? :Pinkbounc :bounce:

plz PM me if you want this offer

I have inferno and I will trade it to you for that stuff!! Just PM me if you haven't traded for inferno and you are still up for the trade!! :goodvibes

hey my name is Misterkitty on vmk and i am new to this so.. how do u get iconsthat are under ur user name?????????????????????????? :confused3

This trade is so old I am going to lock it. If the OP would like to repost with a current trade, they are more than welcome!

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter