Google Photo help please

RedHotMama

Mouseketeer
I've recently started a Pre Trip Report and I'm using Google Photos to add pics. People are saying that they can only see some of my photos, and that they can see a photo one day, but it'll be gone the next day.
Does anyone have experience with Google Photos and can offer some tips?
I'm wondering if part of the problem is that I chose to resize the photos so they wouldn't be huge. Or if I need to make the photos public in my Google account. I don't know if that would change being able to see them from one day to the next though.
Here is my PTR with my photos.
And another post where people can't always see the photos.
Thanks for any help!

Test with full size Google photo, no resizing:
uozM2RnpzQBx5pnxt7Lv2fgZWTNLyQEdcRs82vHFnXkGtANA4-FaNXfXSCPZG-x1RLBPmYV_eDDZzW9NZpE4CUUPzDd6zK9Xtl1x3w2BwOIMVmyYH0znOXDUDWbg22OGKo3FUN1Bu5J5n2aLeOj3lAGGN3Tj9JcUXyhnrbDwnKeF3PJvKCt6om1GF2LxXmBx4ufwbXlpqvhRCWVL7k5SB7ej4bmvA6pm1n1xx5Ekd3NCRsY6EO-RMzn7-AqbishOXx3CthbvVA-nZi3yQtf4jf7eNmM3evASW9nN6DVq05Z93zmeFC_PuIPK8g3GfjTaKOKKzsvYrrSZvsBBfPX7ZGwnVuijC2xHSa_3K0GD-Atr42ElDv3E_4-F7vp_8aKFLPLCmPc1Ej35sPROCIQxp8km_mFTtJNbjic0AslZI29-Nsys_IulSzWheu3ki4l0lxB5I7cJiyT1nEPS-bfWbWCVOlukPCPhDWisEjWBKzm69IrwRP2yDNwKReDOx7f_F_XQlYgx8cWEasS4a9PxvBcSZ6BgGrEvQnBw5eeWRRWEImisccCvS4q_WZ96OID1Cq-DdjKfTKT01lp5qSDyCy5brh__ijMwifcPAjAY=w1085-h609-no

Let me know if you can see it.

I've recently started a Pre Trip Report and I'm using Google Photos to add pics. People are saying that they can only see some of my photos, and that they can see a photo one day, but it'll be gone the next day.
Does anyone have experience with Google Photos and can offer some tips?
I'm wondering if part of the problem is that I chose to resize the photos so they wouldn't be huge. Or if I need to make the photos public in my Google account. I don't know if that would change being able to see them from one day to the next though.
Here is my PTR with my photos.
And another post where people can't always see the photos.
Thanks for any help!
Don't know about Google, but you can post photos directly by using copy & paste, or drag & drop, if the photos are on your computer. One thing, photos must be smaller than 1MB to do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!