• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Good non DDP TS near epcot resort area

jmurphy625

Mouseketeer
My dad is on the fence about going to WDW next month, ...and I'm nervous he won't be able to get adrs. He's never been to disney and doesn't realize how adrs work ...plus he'd be going durning free dining! It's just him & my stepmother and eating out is a big part of their vaca. They were booking a cruise to Bermuda but then he saw the wine list...a bunch of 3 for $10 wines scared him away.

He wouldn't be on the DDP...they don't really eat counter service. I think they would like the Swan/Dolphin -I just checked and they can get a room w/aarp discount.

What's in that area?? I figured it would be easier to get in a non DDP TS at that time.

The Swan and Dolphin both have wonderful full service restaurant, at DTD you will find the majority of dining options there do not participate in the DDP--so plenty of options there as well. I think if more upscale dining is their thing there will be little problem finding options that they will enjoy and that will have room for them. The only trouble they might encounter would be if they chose to eat in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter