Good Deal?

dlt_lpd

Earning My Ears
After reading info on this forum, I am starting to get that sick feeling you get when you find out you could have gotten a better deal. With our trip starting on April 12, it is probably too late to do anything about it. It started many months ago when I was trying to get the "Entertainment" rate. The hotel I was interested in is the Royal Pacific. The employee said that the enterainment rate was not available during Easter week. I ended up booking a package with AAA. The package is for 4 nights at the RPR with the Universal Bonus Pass for the length of our stay. Our party consists of 2 adults, 2 juniors and 1 child. The package cost $1,596.76. The room portion of the package is what bothers me. I think it boils down to about $227 without tax per night for a standard room.

Anyone have any suggestions or comments?

Without a discount, the room looks like it would be $239 +tax. A AAA discount is $215 +tax a night. I don't think you did bad at all.

You did work it out such that four of you would be paying adult admission to the parks and one child's admission, right?

You have a lucky family. I wish I were going too! -HM

A lot of people couldn't even get a room at Easter, so you shouldn't worry about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter