Going on...

Hiddenhearth

Earning My Ears
Jillpie-

You are too kind! It is Fri midnite, I have just returned from an exhausting 4 days in NY, and in 4 hrs I leave for a week in Wyoming - at a dude ranch, no less. I shall feel like Billy Crystal, I'm afraid, way, way out of my element.

Altho there are more thoughts I would like to share with anyone still listening to me - about the cruise, that is - I had slowly been slipping into the belief that I had used up my fill on the message boards. Then I read a comment like yours and I think, well...maybe I should go on.

So, if at least and only for you, when I return from the dude ranch, sore bee-hind and al - I will continue.

Thank you,
Steve

I am also anxiously awaiting the next installment! Please continue. I hope you have a good time at the Dude ranch.:D

Steve, Yes, please continue with your trip saga! I'm hooked, as are many other DISers I'm sure. Tell us about the dude ranch, too, please! Last time I was on a horse (mule, rather) was riding down the Grand Canyon about 16 years ago. So I can identify with how sore you may be after riding when you're not used to doing it!

Steve,
I've been checking every day since you said you would write more! Please, please, as SOON as you get back from your dude ranch, WRITE MORE!!!

Lisa :D

Thanks Steve! I was beginning to think something awful happened to you, or I just wasn't on the boards long enough to hear. So glad you will be continuing. Please hurry back!!!!!:D

We want more!
We want more!
We want more!
We want more!
We want more!
We want more!
We want more!
We want more!
We want more!
We want more!

Get the picture? :D

We want more!
We want more!
We want more!
We want more!
We want more!
We want more!
We want more!
We want more!
We want more!
We want more!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I printed out the 13 installments and have shared the printed versions with family and friends. We'll add our vote with the rest and join in and say...we too want more!:wave:

So Lone Ranger, get on your high horse and tell us what's been going on Dude!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter