Goals For Sale, Come Get Ya Some!

windwalker

I need an Adventure
A goal even the very finest goals are just words, they are worthless till you pay for them. I wanna be, thinner, I wanna be richer, I wanna be stronger, just fill in the blanks for your yourself. Anyone can say a goal but few people want to pay the price.

What is the price? Well that depends on the goal. If you want the goal to become yours and not just a wish then you have to decide what you are willing to pay.

A strong healthy body requires you to pay with time and dedication to regular motion and healthy eating. Your cost is going to be to give up some things you do now and replace them with more healthy activities.

If your goal is to be richer and or more valuable in your job, you have to pay. What does it cost? It requires that you increase your knowledge through either taking classes or doing correspondence courses. Your cost is to give up some TV time or some rest time and use it as learning time.

What if your goal is to be more interesting. Then you must once again give up some time to learn. You can learn about any subject that interests you by going to the local university book store and buying the text book for the class. Read it instead of a novel or what ever you are currently reading.

How about if you want to lose some weight? Well instead of going to the book store and buying the book on the latest diet plan, go to that same university book store and buy the text book on diet and nurition. That book isn't going to give you a new fad diet but real knowledge. Your cost is to spend some time educating yourself, not buying a diet sales pitch.

What ever you want out of life can be yours, it really and truely can be. It all depends on how willing you are to pay the price.

Rambeling Panda:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter