Gluten Free Fantasmic Dessert Party?

maryr1oz

Down Under Disney Lover x
Hi Disers,

Has anyone had the gluten free option for the Fantasmic Dessert Party? DH is celiac and always ends up with fruit and boring desserts when we go to something produced for the masses. I would love to know what options they give in the Gluten Free box for Fantasmic!

Hi Disers,

Has anyone had the gluten free option for the Fantasmic Dessert Party? DH is celiac and always ends up with fruit and boring desserts when we go to something produced for the masses. I would love to know what options they give in the Gluten Free box for Fantasmic!

I would like to know about this too! It might be helpful to ask over on the Restaurants board too.

Hey guys I know it’s a late reply but they do offer an allergen friendly box. It includes cotton candy, fruit, chocolate chip cookies, an apple cake, and I believe a cherry cobbler.

Hey guys I know it’s a late reply but they do offer an allergen friendly box. It includes cotton candy, fruit, chocolate chip cookies, an apple cake, and I believe a cherry cobbler.
Yes, thanks for this report. :)

When was this? In November, I was basically just told what in the box was gluten free and that there was not a separate box so we canceled. But then fantasmic was canceled that night anyway so it didn’t even matter!

When was this? In November, I was basically just told what in the box was gluten free and that there was not a separate box so we canceled. But then fantasmic was canceled that night anyway so it didn’t even matter!

I would like to apologize for that situation, I work at the dessert party every now and then and we make sure to always have allergy friendly packages, as well as we always do our best to make any additional nutritional related arrangements. If you have any questions you can always call the reservation line at (407) 939-3463.

(I am speaking on behalf of my own experiences and my opinions which are not representative of the Walt Disney Company)

I would like to apologize for that situation, I work at the dessert party every now and then and we make sure to always have allergy friendly packages, as well as we always do our best to make any additional nutritional related arrangements. If you have any questions you can always call the reservation line at (407) 939-3463.

Any other questions you can always DM me and I'd be glad to answer them.

(I am speaking on behalf of my own experiences and my opinions which are not representative of the Walt Disney Company)

I realize that this an older thread, but just for clarification for those who may be considering doing it in the future, it's been referred to as a party several times on this thread but it's actually a "viewing experience".

Guests pick up their credentials, a box of desserts, and a drink in a souvenir cup. They are then directed to a reserved bench seat seating area. Unlike the SW, HEA and FEA dessert parties, there is no dedicated party area with tables, chairs, bar, etc.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/fantasmic-dessert-vip-viewing/

Thank you but I did call, that’s who told me there was no allergy box for the party! No harm done since the show was canceled anyway though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter