Gifts for friend at check-in

hunnypotmama

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
My friend and her 2 children are coming to DW for their first trip next month to meet me and my DD. We will all be staying at ASMo, and I wanted to have a gift basket waiting there when my friend gets to her room. She told me the other day she didn't even have Mickey ears! So I'm thinking, Mickey ears, autograph book(s), snacks, maybe a disposable camera, etc. I have heard about gifts of a lifetime, but had always heard they were very expensive.

Any ideas??

hunnypotmama

Are you going to be checking in before your friend? If so, maybe you could bring a basket with you and load it with goodies from the gift shop and have someone deliver it to her room.

I checked gifts of a lifetime for our last trip. While I didn't think their prices were all that expensive ( a dollar or two more than if you bought it yourself), their delivery fee was like $30! I just did my own basket and told ds (3.5 at the time) that Mickey left it for him while he was sleeping. You know, like Santa! He bought it! Good luck to you-Dana:D

I had the same idea for my sister and her family who are scheduled to arrive at WL on the 14th. I was wondering if I could order something from one of the Disney shops and have it delivered to the front desk to be given to them at check-in. Has anyone every done this? I was going to get my niece a Guest of Honor badge but didn't want to pay the high delivery cost from Gifts of a Lifetime. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Mouselvr

Welcome to the Dis, mouselvr!

Hopefully we'll get some ideas on this topic~

hunnypotmama

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

The Disney Florist does do gift baskets. If you can or email them, they can send you a brochure. You can also try www.pixiegifts.com.

P.S. That's soooo nice of you!!!!

some other ideas:

- refillable mug(s) from ASMo
- bean bag Mickey/Minnie (or whatever their favorite character is)
- disposable underwater camera
- Disney Dollars
- pennies for the pressed penny machines
- laynard for pins (and maybe a few starter pins)
- the new "pal mickey" (depending on how much you want to spend)

If you order the guest of honor badges (http://www.giftsofalifetime.com/shopping.html) and use pixiegifts, she will add them to your basket at n/c. Not sure if you use the Disney Florist but I can't see it being a problem.

Hope these help!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter