Gift in hotel...

Princess49

<font color=CC3333>It's a great big beautiful tomo
Friends of our are honeymooning in WDW. Staying at the AKL... We want to have a gift basket waiting in ther room for them. We want the basket to have the Bride & Groom ears, Mickey & Minnie bride & groom champagne glasses with a bottle of champagne, a piture album & photo frame (both M&M B&G)...here are my questions...
1-Will the hotel put the champagne on ice for them so it's chilled?

2-Any more suggestions for the basket? We want it all to be bride & groom & they are doing the super duper all inclusive plan so they are doing everything on wishes...

3- what is the best place to do this. Buying all of the goods (we are in NY so have to order the gifts from somewhere that will shop in WDW for us unless there is a place to buy this stuff...) & where to get the basket from. I am not sure if we should try to order all from one place. Or buy the stuff & send it down to the WDW florist.. I would love to know which way is cheaper. Thanks for any input!!

thanks... I have looked there I think that's what I'm asking for... I changed the title of the post...maybe more people will look at it !!!

Gifts of a lifetime can definately help you!

As far as WDW florists are concerned...the SOP's I believe dicate that alcohol cannot be left in the room in advance (flowers etc can be)...owing to liability issues....alcohol needs to be delieved to an adult occuping the room.

hope this helps ! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter