GF Bakery--need suggestions

disneyfanatic60

DIS Veteran
We are staying at GF for the first time in early December. On our last trip, I ordered the Cinderella's slipper for my DD and myself one afternoon. She doesn't really care for white chocolate so I don't want to order it again. However, I'm looking for something else I can order ahead of time. Also, does anyone know if these items can be delivered via room service?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Michele

I'd like to know suggestions too. Taking DD who will be 5 to her birthday dinner at 1900 Park Fare & I want a special dessert. She probably wouldn't eat the white chocolate.

Has anyone ever ordered a small cake from them similiar to the wedding cakes they do? Also, what are the dog bones I've read about? Anyone??????

Michele

A couple years ago I ordered a Mickey cake for DW's birthday ( I had a picture posted on here a long time ago). I had the cake delivered to the room, and the setup on the table was very nicely displayed. It was neat to have instead of a "regular" cake.

The cake was $40.

disneyfanatic60: we (group of 4) ordered the small wedding cakes in October. We had 3 yellow cakes with white icing and one cheesecake all with a white chocolate castle on top. They were delicious. We didn't eat at GF. We picked up the cakes and took them back to BCV for dessert later.

wdwcindy::MickeyMo

Michele, the folks at the bakery are wonderful to work with and if you give them a call, they will have lots of suggestions for you.

Whatever you order can either be delivered as dessert to one of their restaurants or delivered by private dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter