Getting to USH?

PixyDst

Earning My Ears
We are staying at an AirBnb when we go to Disneyland in January, and are looking for the best way to get to Universal Hollywood for the day. We looked at Uber prices, and it will be approximately $50 each way to get there!

Does anyone know of a free/inexpensive shuttle from a hotel near Disneyland that goes to Universal? We plan on taking an Uber to Disneyland each day, at $10 to $14 a day.

Thanks!

Honestly I would just use Uber. There's no free shuttle that I know of. There are plenty of other options - shuttles by private companies which pick up at Anaheim hotels, the Metrolink which runs from Anaheim to LA Union Station then out to USH, cab, bus tours which pick up in Anaheim (usually including USH tickets and tranportation), car rental - but with the price and convenience factor Uber is probably going to be cheaper.

Public transport is the cheapest way. Well cheap if your time is of no value. Uber/lyft is probably the best value when factoring in your time etc. The drive between DL and USH isn't super far, but traffic can be an absolute nightmare(even just that 101 part), so $50 to have someone else drive, and get there much faster and easier than public transportation or renting a car seems like a bargain. Unless you wanted to see other sights in the area, in which case renting a car might make more sense.

Thank you! I figured Uber would be best. I just need to remember that vacation isn't cheap! :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts