Getting from AKV to VWL

Figment56

DIS Veteran-Imagination, Imagination, a dream can
Okay, I need your assistance on this one! Even though we have been to WDW many times, we have not had this come across yet. We will be staying 2 nights at AKV, then moving over to VWL. Every time we have been to WDW we have always had a rental car. Unfortunately, it looks like we won't this year because the prices are so high! We plan on using ME both ways (to and going home) but how would we get from resort to resort? I know they will transfer our luggage from one place to the other but will they transfer us, or will we have to take a bus to MK and take a boat over to WL to check in? Or is there any other way other than using a taxi?

Luggage yes... people no. Just use the transportation system... as you stated, take the bus to MK and then hop aboard the boat to the VWL.

Luggage yes... people no. Just use the transportation system... as you stated, take the bus to MK and then hop aboard the boat to the VWL.

Thanks for the quick response! I guess that's the way we will have to go!

I tend to switch resorts often. I don't make a special trip out of it. I'll typically go on a park day - leave my bags with Disney in the morning, head off to the park, then when I'm done with the park head to the new resort and check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter