• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GCH Concierge or DLH 1-bdr Suite

Dis Ohana

All your dreams can come true if you have the cour
I have reservations for a room at GCH, theme park view, concierge level. I was reading about the DLH 1-bdr suites and called to check prices. Both rooms are about the same price. Which would you go for, GCH and all the extras, or more room at the DLH?
We've always stayed at the GCH and love it there. My kids are older, 11 & 14 so they like it there too. The rooms are very small at the GCH though, and extra room would be nice...HELP!

Does anyone have a link for room layouts at the DLH? I remember seeing that somewhere.

I don't know if I can link but I will try:

http://disney.go.com/disneymeetings/disneyland/resorts/disneylandhotel-room.html

We stayed in the 1 bedroom suite last time and loved it! Regal suite with a King bed. Corner suite in the Bonita tower. 3 balconys, overlooking the waterfalls. Two bathrooms (only one had a shower/bath - the one in the bedroom). It had what we ended up calling a Paparazzi door! You needed a key to enter a door, then beyond that were doors to two suites, one on the left & one on the right. So you had to use your key twice! FUN, the kids loved it!

Can't help with the choice though. Not sure which would be better. In the suite like the one where we stayed the kids would have to share the sofa sleeper in the living room. If you got one with the 2 queens then I guess there would be lots of choices of where to sleep. There is a kitchen, but we did not use it, just the fridge. It will be a longer walk and that may make a difference too. Our view was nice, but could not compare to the Theme Park view.

Anyway, hope the link works.....

Thank you for the information, Daisy. And this was the link I was looking for. I didn't know the suites had so much room!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter