GC Early Entry?

tinkermell

<font color=purple>Th boards are going nuts!<br><f
If you are a GC guest, do they let you into DCA earlier to ride on Soarin?? I've kind of heard this somewhere, but I would like to know if any of you have experienced this perk. :yay: Thanks! :tinker:

When we stayed this past March, we were able to enter CA 30 minutes before the general public and yes, we were able to ride Soarin right away... :thumbsup2

They allow other resort guests to enter as well.
Each person in your party must show a hotel key and the hopper pass each time you use the entrence.
Keep in mind they close that entrence early too.

Scrap'nPatty said:
They allow other resort guests to enter as well.
Each person in your party must show a hotel key and the hopper pass each time you use the entrence.
Keep in mind they close that entrence early too.

do they let you in early every day? including sundays?

disneegrl4eva said:
do they let you in early every day? including sundays?

I wasn't there on Sunday so I am not sure.
I went to stand in line on a Weds knowing the listed EE was Mon,Tues and Thursday. They let us in 20mins early and we went right on Soaring. I was surprised!

So if it's an EE day, they'd let you in a half hour earlier than the listed EE time?

I think you guys are talking about two different things here (correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Early Entry (EE) is at Disneyland, where on selected days guests with the Walt Disney Travel Company exclusive voucher can enter Disneyland an hour before the public (Mon, Tue, Thu, & Sat). All three Disneyland Resort hotel guests can take advantage of this perk each day that it is offered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter