• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gasparilla Grill - ice cream sundae bar?

candaceg

Mouseketeer
My sister and I are planning a trip Dec. 10-13:teeth:
She just sent me an e-mail saying that she wants to go back to the Gasparilla Grill for their sundae bar, which we discovered when we took a break from the MK one day and did a hotel tour via monorail. It's not listed on the menu on Deb's site, so before she gets excited about it, I'm just wondering if someone who has been there recently could confirm that it's still there?

TIA!

We were there a year ago. If the sundae bar is something like a "make your own sundae", then they don't have it anymore.

You definitely have to speak to someone who's been there within the last few weeks. Gasparilla's had been closed for rehab and just opened up a little while ago. I'm sure that they made a few changes.

Tammi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter