Gas prices

T

tinkerbellwdw2000

Does anyone know of a website that lists gas prices for an area? Freetrip.com used to, but doesn't anymore.

Thanks

Well, prices change daily... but here's a good idea for you:

armleg.jpg

By the way, don't assume the on-property is always more expensive. Some of the stations right off the interstate near Disney were charging LOTS more than the Exxons on property.

Originally posted by CarolA
By the way, don't assume the on-property is always more expensive. Some of the stations right off the interstate near Disney were charging LOTS more than the Exxons on property.

Indeed, this is very true. However, while cheapER, they are far from cheapest in the area.

thanks so much. I was really concerned cause I am driving, but the prices are cheaper then here in Philly..

Blondie

Thanks for all the replies. Gas prices here in Indiana are around $1.70. Seems it's always cheaper down south. Pretty bad when WDW is about the same price as here!

Thanks for the gasbuddy link for travelling and for local travel. I like the cartoon Tyler. It seems up here (Canada) we are paying an arm and a leg (or two) for gas. Last fill up here was 0.68 per litre (canadian).
Note 3.8 ltre to an US gallon
$1us=$1.4678 cdn
You do the math
:( :( :( :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter