Garden Grill or San Angel

Garden Grill or San Angel???

• Garden Grill

• San Angel

Results are only viewable after voting.

kbkids

<font color=cc0066>Loves the World in February<br>
For the Candlelight Processional, I'm trying to decide between these two. I wanted Le Cellier, but it was booked for the time frame I needed. So, total package price for Garden Grill - $61.75 and for San Angel - $80.92. I've got them both booked right now - just trying to decide which one to cancel. We've been to the Garden Grill for the Ice Cream social before but never for dinner. Heard a lot of bad reviews of San Angel - so that's making me nervous. What do you think?

San Angel is not bad, but nothing special.. Last two times I ate there it was good, but just not what I have come to expect from Disney... Back years ago it was great. I've never had dinnner at the Garden Grill either. One of my favorites at Epcot is Le Cellier, sorry you couldn't get it.

I've never eaten at San Angel, but we just ate at Garden Grill for dinner 1st time this trip. The food was really good and they bring more of whatever you want. The service was good and character interaction was great. This was one of my husbands favories. We plan on eating there next time we go.:daisy:

I voted for Garden Grill also. We have eaten at both, and enjoyed both of them. However, I've read that the menu is limited at SAI for the CP. The other restaurants allow you to order off the regular menu, except for lobster. For that reason alone, I wouldn't book the SAI for the CP package. If I ate there, I'd go on a different night. For what it's worth, we prefer Les Chefs de France to Le Cellier. We'll be enjoying it, as part of the CP package, on Christmas Eve. If you want to spend a little less, I think you'll enjoy GG. Have a great trip. :)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I had to vote for Garden Grill too. The food is just so fresh and tastes so good. I've never eaten at SAI, but we have authentic Mexican restaurants in town and they're really good and inexpensive so I didn't want to eat at a place that I can at home for less.

Originally posted by Goofyzgurl
I had to vote for Garden Grill too. The food is just so fresh and tastes so good. I've never eaten at SAI, but we have authentic Mexican restaurants in town and they're really good and inexpensive so I didn't want to eat at a place that I can at home for less.

We've definitely decided on Garden Grill now - but this is soooo true. There is an awesome Mexican restaurant here that feeds our family of four, tip included, for under $25 - can't beat that!! Much better than the $80 we would had spent at San Angel for just DH and I.

Before an evening event like CP, I could imagine enjoying Garden Grille more so than San Angel Inn.

Dd and I loved Garden Grill's CP last Dec. But....one piece of advice for you. Leave plenty of time to get to CP show after eating. We forgot how far away we were and just ambled on over!!! You tend to forget that you aren't already in the World Showcase. So, leave enough walking time. You're going to love GG tho!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter