Garden Grill all booked out

ilanakan

DIS Veteran
Is it possible that Garden Grill is all booked out for breakfast, lunch and dinner for January 19?

I tried to book ADR for Jan 7th breakfast, and no places. Tried lunch and dinner too, no luck. The same for 8th, 9th & 10th. I had no idea that GG was so popular. Sooo disappointed.

Is it possible that Garden Grill is all booked out for breakfast, lunch and dinner for January 19?

I tried to book ADR for Jan 7th breakfast, and no places. Tried lunch and dinner too, no luck. The same for 8th, 9th & 10th. I had no idea that GG was so popular. Sooo disappointed.

January 19th is currently beyond the 180+10 so it's not bookable for anyone yet.
As for your other dates, some January restaurants have not been loaded into the ADR system yet. Keep checking!

Sorry, I meant January 2019. The dates I was looking at were 7th - 10th January 2019.

January 19th is currently beyond the 180+10 so it's not bookable for anyone yet.
As for your other dates, some January restaurants have not been loaded into the ADR system yet. Keep checking!

Thanks for the tip. I'll keep trying.

Thank you so much for your advice. The next morning they already opened up Garden Grill for reservations, and I got one for the family for the exact time we wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter