Game: The Poke-Costume Contest!

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
Since it's Halloween I thought I'd get you guys all creative. Anyone who is a fan of Pokemon may enter, but please make sure it's your own creation being entered and not being ripped off someone elses site.

What is going to happen is that we are going to have a design competition in which you can design a Pokemon's Halloween Costume. All you need to do is find an image of a Pokemon and just design a costume over it. Simple huh? :teeth:

1. You must agree that anyone may have your work if you post it here. Otherwise, there is pretty much no guarantee that it will not be taken
  2. Try to keep the costumes Child Friendly; there are a lot of kids on this board and I'd rather not scare them too much.
  3. You cannot use Sprites of Pokemon (i.e. How the pokemon looks in the game), but you may use any other Picture of a pokemon (I'd prefer it you check wikipedia for the general idea of what I'd like them to look like).
  4. You can't use any picture of any pokemon from the future games Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, with the exception of Munchlax, Mime Jr., Bonsly and Weavile. These Pokemon have already been posted here and there already; everyone is used to them and I'd rather not Spoil DP anymore..

Thats it, and to make it fair I'll enter it as well. Here's my Entry:

Good Luck; I'll be judging them (except mine; that wouldn't be fair!! :rotfl: ) and the winner shall get Bragging Rights!

Nobody, huh?

If I had a pikachu, I'd dress it up like a lightbulb. But I'm not an artist, so I'll leave this one up to the artists. And you can use my idea if you want :)

Why don't I donate a prize to make this more interesting (details to follow)? Nothing major, though

Here is what I'm offering as prizes...

Grand Prize:
A weekend (in-game) stay at my Tron penthouse; trust me: its a cool place
A Tron Lightcycle (yellow)
A Blue Pod Chair (the name of it eludes me at this moment but I will update when VMK opens)

Total worth of prizes: about 2000 credits

Runner-Up:

A pair of teleporters of your choice (sorry, but only teleporters that are on the market right now)

Total worth of this prize: 500 credits

Now maybe we can get a few entries.

It's nice that you want to offer this stuff, but I don't like to give out or recieve prizes. The fun of playing should be good enough for anyone.. :)

Someone has entered, and i'll be sure to tell them to post here. :)

pokemonew7.png

There is mine! It's Gardivore ( my fav from Saphire ) in a Hermione costume!

TToryk said:
Nobody, huh?

If I had a pikachu, I'd dress it up like a lightbulb. But I'm not an artist, so I'll leave this one up to the artists. And you can use my idea if you want :)

Why don't I donate a prize to make this more interesting (details to follow)? Nothing major, though

Same here lol

Yay! Sorry I just got on DIS cuz i was grouned for the week! - bows - Thank you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter