FW Cabin Questions

DVC_Dad_Canada

Mouseketeer
My three teenagers and I, as well as my son's GF have a FW cabin booked for Aug 18th to Sept 3rd, 2018. (Four teenagers, I know). Having never stayed in a cabin before, I have a few questions.

1. How good is the wifi? Obviously teenagers can't be away from wifi, it's genetic.
2. What cabin area is best without a car or golf cart? We're very go with the flow guests, so we're never in a rush to go anywhere.
3. What other activities are worth it? Canoeing, tandem bikes, horse riding, archery?

My three teenagers and I, as well as my son's GF have a FW cabin booked for Aug 18th to Sept 3rd, 2018. (Four teenagers, I know). Having never stayed in a cabin before, I have a few questions.

1. How good is the wifi? Obviously teenagers can't be away from wifi, it's genetic.
2. What cabin area is best without a car or golf cart? We're very go with the flow guests, so we're never in a rush to go anywhere.
3. What other activities are worth it? Canoeing, tandem bikes, horse riding, archery?
The Wi-Fi was very good for us. Both my kids used it for YouTube. Not quite teenagers but close enough. :rotfl2:

We liked the 2500 loop because it's right by the quiet pool and there's a bus stop right at the loop entrance. It's not too far to walk to the outpost depot to get the busses to epcot, dhs, and ak.

wifi was fine.. Improved from past stays. We rented a golf cart but depending on the loop you get, not really needed. We did it cause it was fun :)

For us the campfire was fun and just enjoyed the outdoor stuff. We cabin camp at KOAs in the northeast so we loved the cabins here

As others have said the wi-fi is good. Each cabin has it own wi-fi router so that's a help.

We have stayed in the 2800 loop each time and it's the closest to the Outpost, so a quick walk to the buses leaving The Fort and not that far from the quiet pool. Like the 2500 loop it's close to an internal bus stop. Some of the times we walked to the Outpost we would get there quicker then of we had waited for an internal bus. The last time we actually walked from the Outpost to our cabin with our carry-on after we checked in as we had juts missed a bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter