• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FW Cabin Deck ?

AnnaE4

Mouseketeer
OK. We leave in 3 days and I'm trying to figure out all of the little details.

Does anybody know the approximate width of the deck opening at the steps? I was thinking of taking our expandable baby gate that uses pressure to hold it up. I can just see my DD wandering down those steps without a care in the world. Of course, being the 2 year old she is, she'll probably try climbing off of the side of the deck! But, seriously, I was wondering if our gate would fit there.

Denise

The steps are the width of a regular doorway, no wider, so I think the baby gate would work. Also, we noticed there was a portable baby crib in the closet in the hall.

Thanks, Cressy. Just what I needed to know. We'll take the baby gate and see if it works!

Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter