FW cabin? Anyone have photos, will we like it?

addie

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We just got a great deal on airfare and are planning on arriving a few nights early. In the past we have stayed at the Swan, AK, and for this trip we will be staying at BCV.

Because these days are "bonus" days we were thinking of trying something new and staying at the FW cabins. My DH likes staying in nice places, but also loves the outdoors, will we be dissapointed?

Thanks!

You will not be disappointed. We stayed in the cabin in 1998, the first time we ever went to Disney. If you like the quiet scene, then that is where to be. I recommend renting one of those golf carts if you will be there for a few days. The bus stops can be a bit of a walk away.

The cabins look very similar to those at the Davy Crockett Ranch in DisneyLand Paris. That's our favourite place to stay when we're there :Pinkbounc

On Jeff's site, make sure you look at the CABIN pics and not the wilderness homes! The wilderness homes have all been replaced by the cabins. :)

oh thank you, thank you for your photos and replys! It looks great! This will be exciting!

I'll let you know how our experience at the cabins go. I hope their is a new AP rate that comes out for October!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter