Funny Memes

In high school (late 90s) I did have a class that covered personal finances... sort of. We were given a fake checkbook and taught how to write a check. But the checks weren't for typical bills like rent, utilities, phone, cable, etc. They were made out to fake companies like Acme with crazy dollar amounts. I think the smallest check I wrote was in the $1,000-2,000 range. The largest was something like $100,000-200,000! I had so many questions. Like what the heck am I buying? And where did I get all this money? 🤣
We had to take a personal economics class. They made it part of the curriculum my senior year of high school and allowed seniors to test out if they could. By that time, I had taken two years of accounting classes and one semester of general business management, so I was able to pass the test easily. I think the class is a good idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter