**Full Theater Set for Trade**

MrSpike * good offer but like others more
Ok, I've added a couple things here and there. Let me know if it suits him better:
Blue Tiki Rugs x5
Tiki Chair x1
Cyan Tiki Idol x1
Red Tiki Idol x1
Tiki Fountain x3
Blue Tiki Wall x1

Full Kali Couch

Purple Penny Press x2
Blue Penny Press x2
Red Penny Press x1
Gold Penny Press
Gold Turnstile

Dreams Pirate Turret x2
Dreams Castle Turret

Full Native American - Hat + Shoes + Shirt
Full Cowboy - includes Hat + Shoes + Pants + Black shirt with&without Vest + Red shirt with&without Vest[/QUOTE]

Goofygeggy * He noticed you took out the gold chair from your original offer(lol).

MrSpike * He is liking your offer more now with what you added but wondered if Native America has pants that go with it?

MrSpike * He is liking your offer more now with what you added but wondered if Native America has pants that go with it?
Hmm, the Native American costume doesn't have specific pants, but I suppose I could throw in another pair of Cowboy Pants to make it a full costume. :)

my offer is not alot well sorry but simple so my offer is Full Cowboy w/hat and shoes

Here's my offer for the theater set:

1x each bamboo rug beige, blue, green, and red
1x each bamboo wall divider blue, green, red, and yellow
1x each penny press blue, green, purple, and red
1x each tiki idol cyan, red, and yellow
1x gold penny press
1x karo tiki chair
1x dreams pirate turret chair
1x pirate hat
1x complete cowboy (hat, pants, black and red shirts, black and red shirts with vests, native boots)
1x complete native american (headdress, vest/shirt, cowboy pants, native boots)
1x complete Herbie (helmet, pants, boy shirt, shoes)
1x snowman magic

let me know how I'm doing!

Lauralee he is putting your offer in the lead.. likes the snowman magic, pirate hat and other items...

ok new offer

1 bird hat
2 tiki rugs red and beige
1 part kali
2 red penny
1 green penny
4 cyan tikis
2 red tikis
2 yellow tiki
2 tiki walls green and red
1 tiki karo chair
1 space top
1 space top
1 cowboy pants
1 cowboy pants

Oh Queen Rabbit you added that Seagull Hat that he wants so it is making it hard to pick which offer he likes more.. He likes Lauralee's offer with full outfits too.. He is going to think them all over until after school..

Thank you everyone for your great offers!!!

Everyone great offers but the winner is Lauralee! Let me know when you are on or will be on vmk Lauralee! Ty everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter