FT Package and the Beach Club!!!

addie

Mouseketeer
We are staying at the beach club villas, and would like to get some family members the FT package. I have not seen anyone post that they are staying there with the FT package. I have only seen WL, AK, Polly, and GF??

Here is the rate we got:

Beach Club
2 adults $2058 for 7 nights in October

add on Silver upgrade

Is this a good deal, it looks good to me? How come everyone is staying away from BC with this package?

We are staying there, in September. Originally had two, 2-bedroom villas and a studio, but the 2-bedroom villas aren't included. So now we have one 2-bedroom villa (not much you can do when there are 3 kids involved), 2, 1-bedroom villas, and 1 studio. There will be 10 of us, including the 3 kids. I had made the reservations earlier, and just switched over to the FT yesterday. Saved between $2300 and $2500, but then I upgraded the son and dil who were going to be in the one 2-bedroom with us up to their own 1-bedroom so I could have saved more.

Didn't use the Silver Plan, it wouldn't have worked for us.

Hi there...

I am at BC in August :D

I have also seen a few people with new bookings for YC on this new package.

Have fun planning your trip

>>^..^<<

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter