Frozen Ever After Dessert Party for November

Now that the frozen dessert party is open for December my DH and myself decided not to do this party. I've been doing weight watchers and haven't been eating that kind of stuff and its a lot of money just to be able to ride frozen without using a fast pass. With that said we will be doing the later CP package with the later show and releasing the earlier CP package with the 5:00 show.

Now that the frozen dessert party is open for December my DH and myself decided not to do this party. I've been doing weight watchers and haven't been eating that kind of stuff and its a lot of money just to be able to ride frozen without using a fast pass. With that said we will be doing the later CP package with the later show and releasing the earlier CP package with the 5:00 show.
My husband is diabetic,They have to have stuff for diabetics, we are doing it for the ease of watching the show in a seat and gated off area out of the crowds, enjoy the CP show

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!