Front Of The Line Pass

ejks26

Earning My Ears
I stayed at the Hard Rock a couple of years ago. Are you still able to show your room key to gain "front of the line access" at the parks?

yes. from the day you check in to the day you leave, you can use the key for the whole day even after you have checked out.

They no longer call it front of the line access. You're allowed to enter the express pass entrance (similar to fast pass) with your room key. It's the same entrance that's used by guests who get computer issued express passes or who buy the express pass plus.

The bottom line is you might have a 10 minute wait.

Forgive me, but I know nothing about Front of the Line.

Is it better than Fast Pass or the same? and why?

If you are talking about fast pass that you get from the kiosks by the ride, room keys are better, because it is unlimited, you can go on time after time. With the kiosks, you get a pass, and you can only get one at a time, and you use it within an assigned one hour time frame. Cannot get one for another ride until you use that one. The express passes you purchase have one single use express per ride.

Originally posted by EEyorelover22
Forgive me, but I know nothing about Front of the Line.

Is it better than Fast Pass or the same? and why?
The FOTL you get by staying at an on site hotel is MUCH better than FastPass. You just show your room key and go right in the Express Entrance whenever you want--as often as you want. The Express Pass from the machines (if you're not staying on site) works like Fast Pass. The Express Pass Plus that you buy, allow you one express entrance to each attraction that has express without a specific time.

We will be staying at Portofino (I think) does everyone in our party get a room key or are we all listed on the same key?

When you reserve, they will ask for the names of everyone in your room. When you check in, everyone gets a room key with their name on it. My girls have saved theirs. They thought that was so cool. You could also only have the adult keys have charging privledges if you want.

Thanks for the info. I guess since we don't have time this time to do IOA we'll have to go again next summer to fit it in :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter