From WDW to DL With Love - January 06, 2011 part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan - sounds like an awesome weekend. I am going to take the dogs down to camp to see DH and let them run and swim again. They had a grand time last weekend.

OK - my last post on this thread. See you all on the new thread.

I hope to be able to get on the computer enough to be a part of this thread.
My husband, girlfriend & her husband will be doing this cruise too. We all are looking forward to being on the Wonder & bringing it to CA. I do not know how to do all the fancy pictures, etc that you all do, but I enjoy to read & will try to post some too.:thumbsup2
Joyce aka DisneyPata

I hope to be able to get on the computer enough to be a part of this thread.
My husband, girlfriend & her husband will be doing this cruise too. We all are looking forward to being on the Wonder & bringing it to CA. I do not know how to do all the fancy pictures, etc that you all do, but I enjoy to read & will try to post some too.:thumbsup2
Joyce aka DisneyPata

Hi Joyce and group.:wave:

We already booked our flights, but flying out of Charleston, SC does not give you any great chance at a bargain. You sort of get what you can find!

We are staying at Disneyland for a few days after. We have some friends that we only get to see when we are there so are looking forward to some time with them too.

We were supposed to be in Europe on the Magic now, but my husband died unexpectedly in March of last year and I could just not pull it together to plan and do it now I think by January Ryan and I will be ready for a nice cruise.

I do want to do the FE gifts. About how many are we talking about? We have had so much fun with these in the past.

Got to get headed to Curves!:worship:

I am soooooo excited it is all becoming so real. Every year it's the same thing, we book a vacation but it is NOT until we book the flights that it hits me........YAYYYYYYYY US we are doing this.....once again we are taking another DREAM COME TRUE DISNEY VACATION.
So we were trying to decide how much time we would spend at DVC resort prior to out cruise, we were either going to fly into Orlando on the 4th or the 2nd......well it was not a hard sell we will arrive into Orlando early morning on the 2nd. From there we will head to Disney Animal Kingdom Kidani where we will be staying in a 1 bedroom Sav view for 4 nights prior to our cruise.......we stayed there last year but I am so looking forward to returning.
Durning our 5 days there we will spend two just relaxing by the pool, one day we will spend at Discovery cove, the other either at Bush Gardens or Sea World.......looking for suggestions, we live in southern califonia to start with so Sea Wold here is just a 2 hour drive away, we have been there done that so if Sea World in Orlando is pretty much the same I dont see a need to visit that park.......our last day the 6th will be spent in the Disney Cruise Terminal waiting to board!!!!!!!:banana:

So what's new with all of you? Any plans, before, after or durning the cruise you wanna share?

Thanks ALL,
N.L.

We already booked our flights, but flying out of Charleston, SC does not give you any great chance at a bargain. You sort of get what you can find!

We are staying at Disneyland for a few days after. We have some friends that we only get to see when we are there so are looking forward to some time with them too.

We were supposed to be in Europe on the Magic now, but my husband died unexpectedly in March of last year and I could just not pull it together to plan and do it now I think by January Ryan and I will be ready for a nice cruise.

I do want to do the FE gifts. About how many are we talking about? We have had so much fun with these in the past.

Got to get headed to Curves!:worship:

I am soooooo excited it is all becoming so real. Every year it's the same thing, we book a vacation but it is NOT until we book the flights that it hits me........YAYYYYYYYY US we are doing this.....once again we are taking another DREAM COME TRUE DISNEY VACATION.
So we were trying to decide how much time we would spend at DVC resort prior to out cruise, we were either going to fly into Orlando on the 4th or the 2nd......well it was not a hard sell we will arrive into Orlando early morning on the 2nd. From there we will head to Disney Animal Kingdom Kidani where we will be staying in a 1 bedroom Sav view for 4 nights prior to our cruise.......we stayed there last year but I am so looking forward to returning.
Durning our 5 days there we will spend two just relaxing by the pool, one day we will spend at Discovery cove, the other either at Bush Gardens or Sea World.......looking for suggestions, we live in southern califonia to start with so Sea Wold here is just a 2 hour drive away, we have been there done that so if Sea World in Orlando is pretty much the same I dont see a need to visit that park.......our last day the 6th will be spent in the Disney Cruise Terminal waiting to board!!!!!!!:banana:

So what's new with all of you? Any plans, before, after or durning the cruise you wanna share?

Thanks ALL,
N.L.

Hey, just wanted to direct y'all to the new thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2509453&page=8 I don't know how many people are still checking in on this one :goodvibes.

As far as FEs, a list hasn't been made yet because people are still coming/going. I think everyone has decided to wait until the PIF date to get a list organized.

As far as plans before/after, we are coming in on the 5th but not visiting the parks as I don't like paying for one day tickets. We would love to come in early but we're really pushing it for DH to get the 2 1/2 weeks off for the cruise. And because of that, we are flying home the day we get back in LA. Haven't been to DL since 2003 (only time) and would love to go back. One of these days we will!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter