frig in club room

SherryfromOK

Mouseketeer
I had heard that the drinks and pop in the refrigerators are very expensive and they charge you for each thing you use. Is this true for club rooms too? Or is this included in the price of room?

You are correct. The contents of the mini-frig are VERY expensive and are not included in the room price of club rooms.

We didn't even look inside the refrigerator. There were plenty of snacks and drinks for free in the club lounge.

I think a 1.5 liter of water is $6! Unless I've just come out of the desert, I'll drink from the tap, thank you. :) Actually, a 24 oz. of water down in the HRH gift shop costs about $1 or so.

Is the frig. easily accessible to children? That's all I need is my kids getting into it:D Do they have food in your room like they do at the BC?

Should be locked :rolleyes: We had a mini bar at the Portofino that had a broken lock.

That $6 bottle of water is good water, but I get a whole case of crystal gyeser at costco for 5.49.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter